Louis XVI clock in white marble and gilt bronze
The skeleton movement is part of a terminal surmounted by a putti having deposited its quiver and arrows.
The original movement was replaced around the middle of the 19th century. by a pendulum movement signed: DUMOULINNEUF.
Tardy: Dumoulinneuf, rue Saint Cours Marais in PARIS, Watchmaker received master in 1860.
Perfect working condition,
Ringing every hour and a half.
ù Dimensions: W: 21.5 cm D: 21 cm H: 37cm
ù Restorations: use and maintenance. movement replaced.
ù Period: 18th century and 19th century.